- 183,000 Square Feet
- SSAE 16 Type II Certified Datacenter
- Three diverse underground utility feeds from ComEd’s high-reliability downtown electric grid
- 2N and N+1 UPS Battery Power
- 2N and N+1 Diesel Generator Backup Power
- 36 Hours On-Site Fuel Storage
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on chillers, CRAHs and chilled water pumps
- VESDA Dual-interlock, dry-pipe pre-action fire suppression system
- Automatic logic monitoring of all critical equipment
- 24×7 Security Staffing and CCTV Surveillance
- Biometric Scanners for Datacenter Access
- Mantraps and Optical Turnstiles at entrance
- Portfolio performance of six 9s uptime (99.9999%)
- Regulatory compliance requirements including HIPAA, FISMA, PCI DSS
The WiredTree network was built from the ground up to provide maximum reliability to our clients while also delivering low latency globally.
Our robust and scalable network utilizes only routing and switching products from industry-leaders Brocade, Cisco Systems and Juniper Networks.
All network traffic is actively BGP route-optimized by Noction Intelligence Routing Platform. Noction IRP continuously monitors network connections between our network and your visitors and routes traffic through our best performing bandwidth provider for that visitor. This not only maximizes performance but also allows us to route around outages efficiently for more reliable service worldwide.
Test our Network
Test IP: 18.104.22.168
Test Download Files: http://speedtest.wiredtree.com
WiredTree utilizes the top 4 Tier-1 bandwidth providers worldwide.
Level(3) was recently named as the #1 IP transit provider in the world by Renesys Corp, an independent research firm. Level(3) operates one of the world’s largest, newest and most advanced Tier 1 telecommunications networks.
NTT Communications, the #2 IP Transit provider worldwide, operates a high quality Tier 1 IP backbone with direct connections to major ISPs in Asia, the U.S., Europe and Oceania.
TeliaSonera provides network access and telecommunication services that help customers communicate in an easy, efficient and environmentally friendly way. International strength combined with local excellence is what makes them truly unique – and provides a world class customer experience, all the way from the Nordic countries to Nepal. TeliaSonera was recently ranked the #3 bandwidth provider worldwide.
GTT operates a global Tier 1 network, recently ranked 4th worldwide, with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. They provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services with simplicity, speed and agility.